“You can’t truly experience the light until you feel the dark.”
Have you ever looked in the mirror and thought some not-so-nice things about yourself?
How about downright mean ones?
I think most, if not all of us, have experienced this.
But it wasn’t until I started doing some deeper self-love work a few years back that I began to unravel how profoundly damaging this habit can be.
My friend and wonder-coach Stephanie Kwong is one of the most experienced and wise teachers on the topic of self-love.
While Stephanie has created incredible results for her clients in the work of reprogramming the subconscious mind, I especially admire how she has applied the work of self-love to herself — even in times of darkness, ill health, and deep struggle.
I loved hearing all sides of her story in this conversation, and my hope is that it will ignite a desire in you to love yourself deeper.
LISTEN ON: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher
- What this season of darkness has taught Stephanie about creating light in her life (4:10)
- How health struggles can teach us self-love (7:06)
- The difference between knowledge and application of knowledge (12:32)
- Why we need to physically and emotionally love our bodies (16:10)
- How powerful our thoughts are to create our experiences (18:02)
- The benefit of looking into your subconscious mind (20:24)
- What it means to “work out” your mind (21:20)
- Why some of us never feel happy despite our huge accomplishments (26:30)
- The 8 ways of being loving to yourself (31:18)
- Ways to train your subconscious mind (34:14)
“Your reality is based off of something you currently believe.”
Links we mention:
- HEAL documentary (featuring Dr. Joe Dispenza)
- Stephanie’s 40 Day Self-Love Transformation
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself by Joe Dispenza
- Stephanie’s Rise Higher podcast