“We are all here to be the expression of God that is within us.”
Well wouldn’t you know it, it’s the 18 month anniversary of the Worthfull Project podcast! Time flies when you’re having fun, and if it wasn’t for good friends like my guest co-host Rebecca, I’d practically forget any of these milestones were coming up.
If you have been listening to the WP podcast for a while, you know Rebecca is my guest on episode 1, 26, and 50 (yes, she comes on every six months to compare notes with me about how we are learning to own our worth.) She’s a dear friend, wise woman, and huge support system to me.
In this episode, we talk about what we are learning on our spiritual journeys since both of us have invested heavily in deepening our faith and spiritual practices in the past six months. This is definitely a “notes from the field” kind of episode, and we’d love to hear your thoughts about what you are learning in the same journey.
LISTEN ON: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher
- What reiki is and how it supports spiritual healing (4:30)
- How we speak things into existence in our lives (9:35)
- How God uses multiple channels to speak to us (14:14)
- What it looks like to explore new sources of spiritual teaching (19:38)
- The value of taking our problems to God first and friends second (26:25)
- How we can shift our prayers to receive the answers we are ready for (34:30)
- What it means to be a humble servant (38:30)
- The connection between our spiritual journeys and owning our worth (44:54)
Links we mention
- EP 1 Re-Exposing Myself to My Worth
- EP 26 The Worth of Buddies and Accountability
- EP 50 Reflections on One Year of Worthfull Living
- Heal documentary
- EP 2 Showing My Whole Self to the World with Christina Baltazar
- Stephanie Kwong
- Dr. Joe Dispenza
Leave a Reply